Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Does anyone know how IPCCX calculates the Expected Wait time for a CSQ? I get very strange results when I try to use this to notify callers what their expected wait time might be. At times, I even get a result of -1. Any help would be app...

Resolved! uccx menue script

we running uccx 5.0.2SR2 enhnaced and in one of our scripts we present the customer with a menu option (ie, to reach sales, press 1, to reach service press 2)Is there any way that if you state in your greeting 'if you know your party's extension you ...

Hi,CTIOS Agent sometimes unable to transfer the call, gets IPCC error 10109 The Number you dialed is not valid for your defined calling plan.Error code gives a description,10109 PERERR_TELDRIVE_CALLTYPENOTVALIDFORDIALPLAN 1st Level Text = 'The agent ...

I did not find this info in the SRND High-Availability or Sizing section.Could we have 2 Operation Console servers in the same CVP Setup? 2 Ops Console with the same configuration?And could we have 2 Reporting Servers, and will they automatically Sy...

I want to provide automatic outbaound calls that will play prompts for clients.Is it possible?It should be automatic scenario without agent that will play voice prompt for customer.What is the best solution for this scenario?

in the RTCSQsSummary tables values like Average wait time, Average Talk time etc are stores initially has integers. Does any one one how cisco covert these number in the the format 0:00:00 that is listed as ConVAvergaeWaittime or ConvAvgTalkTime