Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,When getting a report from Webview we are getting somo calls (about 0.1%) as "Call errors". There are no erros in the queue to skill node in the script and no calls through the fail ('x') node.Does anyone knows which could be the cause of this?We ...

Using IPCC Ent 7.X with CVP. In an ICM script we have a set variable node with the formula, "CSCloseTime=",Call.Peripheral9I am trying to figure out where this Call.Peripheral9 value is being set. I understand that it is a standard ICM Peripheral Var...

johnnywan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Contact Center setup :1. ICM 7.22. CUCM 6.03. CVP 4.04. Voice gateway(Ingress & Vxml) - C3845 ver12.4 We have two Voice gateway. If primary voice gateway goes down, the secondary voice gateway should work as like primary.Steps to describe the issue:1...

I am using IPCC enterprise.In CRA script I put ICM data set , and make redirect call to agent.The problem is that in CTI OS desktop call variables are empties.May be exist workaround?Thanks.

I have a user that is trying to schedule reports in webview and have them to automatically print to the network printer. the problem is we received an error about her not being an administrator on her machine. My question is there a way around schedu...

lkinchen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to add new prefixes in existing regions (for example kansas,Texas).I didnt see any options in configuration manager to do this. may be i can do by manually entering this in database but i am worried that it will not be supported by cisco....

I recently installed CCX 7.I noticed this morning that the primary server keeps rebooting,thought the HA is stable and fine.I've never seen anything like this before...has anyone met such a problem and how was it fixed?Sleen

Hi, we are running Contact Center Enterprise 7.2. Every day an agentgets kicked out of the system when CTIOS fails. They can usually restart the CAD and log right back in but we're not sure why its happening and why it doesn't effect the rest of our...

HiIs there way to tag calls into IPCC which are not answered within 15 seconds. I mean to setup Threshold so that in reporting if the caller hangs up before 15 seconds it wont show as abandoned call.Thanks in advance.Ikram

mikram by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created an ECC variable and relized an alternate method in accomplishing my goal. I'm going back to clean up and trying to delete the ECC variable and it is erroring with "this variable is being referenced by a script". I checked the script to make...

I am developing a interface between the IVR and an application server. I created a custom class that uses proprietary files to communicate with the application server. That is working pretty well. I then added my custom class in UCCX, that worked wel...