Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have two workspace for agent.the UCCE and CVP 12.6 is deploy in Datacenter,the vvb and voice gateway in workspace.now i want from workspace 1 gateway incoming the ICM's call only to workspace 1 VVP play prompt. i config the network vru label with 0...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone in my demo , i install UCCE 12.6 and CVP 12.6 and VVB 12.6 now the call can call in the ICM but caller hear the error prompt. next is my config: in my ICM script i use a "set variable" module to set : concatenate("application=SGIN;callid=...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see we need to increase RAM to 20GB for our 400 agents.There is also mention of losing certificate CA's for our privately signed certs. Is that just a matter of copying the CA's from the server and reinstalling post-upgrade?Is there anything else I...

dannoofWI by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

For v12.5 CCE, how are the flex seat licenses allocated? Is this solely based on concurrent agents logged in or does it include port usage as well?  I ask as our "In Use" number in CSSM doesn't seem to match anywhere close to max concurrent agents lo...

SANJ21 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to know for a new UCCX 12.5 deployment, from where  can we order the  Cisco Compliance Recording (CR), Advanced Quality Manager (AQM)  licenses ? As we do not find the SKU related to this licenses. also can we combine the deployment CR a...

Ali TOUIL by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii want install the UCCE 12.6 and CVP 12.6 ,but i download the file from Cisco.com https://software.cisco.com/download/home/268439622/type/280840583/release/12.6(1)https://software.cisco.com/download/home/270563413/type/280840592/release/12.6(1) the...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes