Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dears Cisco supportGood dayI tried to install language package for my Cisco Unity Express but it stucked at linux base after rebooting. here are the outputs:EB43DBG: rebootInitializing memory. Please wait. 256 MB SDRAM detectedBIOS Version: SM 02.0...

Hi,Can anybody highlight, what are the PROS and CONS of using CAD over IPPA?I have IPCCX6.0 Prem version with CCM 4.3 and Unity Unif Messaging integrated with Lotus notes.2)Do I need to setup port spanning on the Access layer switch for CAD and not f...

Hello everyone. I am brand new to the forums here and Cisco in general. I was hoping to gain some insight about the way data is passed from a CCX based call/queue to the CAD. My general issue is this:I am trying to pull info from a datasource based o...

Hi,I am installing UCCX 5.0.2 and am looking to install the latest Windows 2003 service releases for the server before I install the UCCX software. I can not find where this software is under Voice Software. It seems to have moved location.Does anyon...

Hi,There's a Call Result returned by the Outbound Option (the dialer) which has value of 7 and it means "Number not allocated". There's also code L which also means: "Number not allocated (this record will never be called again)"What does Not Alloca...

voiceops by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,To prevent users from calling CTI Ports I have created a separate partion for all of the UCCX numbers. We will call this partition UCCX-PT. All of my user extensions reside in a Line1 partition called Line1-PT. I created two Calling Sear...

ahochau_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear all, I deployed my ICM 7.0 System with two Sides (A&B). As the high available requirement, I setup duplex AWs & Roggers. But, when I disable the A Side Rogger, both AW Sides can not work, Console Windows prompt that each Side AW can not connec...

limin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Adminworkstation side A and Side B. These two are not synchronized.It shows the error at event viewer "Synchronizer is unable to establish connection to peer".i have ICM - 7.2, CUCM - 6.2If anyone knows please suggest the activity to resolve t...