Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,Has anyone deploy IPCC enterprise to support DR ? if so, please share your exprience on your deployment !!!I am having a hard time getting my IPCC environment to work as design. I have a duplexed IPCC 6.0 enterprise environment with side A ...

dtran by Level 6
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to apply the Daylight Saving Time for ICM Ver7.2, CVP Ver4.0 servers. Will it impact If I update this patch on these cisco servers? OR Shall I update these patch without any issue?

I am not able to add CVP in cisco callmanger as voice gateway. I added the CVP as H.232 gateway but still the status is unknow. Please help me out how to solve this problem. I have restart CVP and CCM but still i m getting status unknow.I have made t...

1. Is it possible to find the oubound calls which is dialed directly from IP phone? If so where it is stored?2. Is it possible to find the outbound calls which is dialed from agent desktop? If so where it is stored?So we actually need the TOTAL outbo...

I've got a strange issue occurring. When an agent transfers a call to a route point for a different queue the IPIVR repeats the same wav file over and over, even though it should be playing different wave files. The IVR script also contains a Get D...

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Call subflow

Hello I need to know how to do debug in a call subflow it have variable within of script main. the call subflow receive a one variable of script main.how do I am able to debugear the callsubflow without running the main scrip?

I am licensed for 75 IPCC Enhanced agents, is there any way of telling how many are used at any one time as I get a licensing error on trying to log into CAD

p.horwood by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ExpertsI create my own script but a little help needed from you that we have scenario of timeout of input from a caller that if caller doesnt input any button it replay the menu prompt but an integrated voice that says " Are You Still there " pl...

1.Is it possible to find the oubound calls which is dialed directly from IP phone? If so where it is stored? 2. Is it possible to find the outbound calls which is dialed from agent desktop? If so where it is stored? So we actually need the TOTAL outb...