Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

CAD via tunnels

I found port utilization list for UCCX. For security reasons PPCs are in other network. I would like to tunnel CAD to UCCX network. Of course first is to tunnel proper ports but another thing is to configure CAD to match tunneled ports. How to Config...

Inactive Agents IPCC

I have installed the upgrade of the cluster of the Call Manager to the version 5.1.2 from the version 5.1.1. The IPCC Agents were operating satisfactorily with the version 5.1.1 and after of the upgrade of the Cluster of the Call Managers to version ...

CVP - send to originator

Hi,Running CVP 4.0 in comprehensive mode. I am trying to "send to originator" feature whereby calls gets send to the originating gateway for treatment. Firstly, from the Ops Console page, Call Server Config, you can enter Dialed Number patterns to a...

charl by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ipccx 4.X unable to log agent in

Hi, I have finally managed to integrate my IPCCX 4.0.2 into active directory, however when I now try to start the agent, I get the following error message - "The License & Resource manager may be down. Please talk to your administrator". I have check...

pbaustin by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCCe reporting question

I have a supervisor who is using real time monitoring and the historical reporting tool. However, it semms that the supervisor can view stats and pull up reports on any CSQ and not just her own. Is there a way to lock the supervisor down to their o...