Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,This is Vikram from Servion,We have configured the EIM application at out CU site and need some help in configuring some business logic in that like,1 If the mail is not responded within 15 min the how it will forwarded to one level above.2 escall...

I use Java, Axis 1.4, together with AXLAPI.wsdl and AXLSoap.xsd to generate the codes for CCM web services.When I try to use the AXLPort.addPhone() method to add a new phone into CCM6.0 or CCM6.1, the following error occurs:faultDetail: {http://www....

mvtonytjo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, When I try to run the Cisco Agent Desktop in an agent PC, shows the following error message: "The License and resource manager may be down". But in IPCX the Cisco License Desktop and Resource Manager service is activated. I have already activa...

oterrones by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The IPCC express version used in the UCCX exam 642-164 is not posted in the exam requirement. I read through some previous posts and I am still unclear whether it is 4.x or 5.x. If some one has the answer to this kindly post a reponse.

ajohn1976 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using IPCC 7.1 with CVP 3.1 and cti agent desktop, I would like to know the number of calls per agent which abandoned in ring, as well as who hanged up the line the agent or the customer

luai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I use UCCX 5.0 with CUCM 6.2. This is new installation. CAD can't connect to LDAP server. When I open CAD, the following message is appeared: "The License and Resource Manages may be down".CAD Log:VERSION INFO: LDAPClientDLL.dll: Product <Cisco...

Hi Huys,I'm running UCCX/IPCC 5.0(2) Build064. BARS is configured to hold only 4 backups, but it just keeps on collecting backups. And doesn't throw the older ones away.The Backup is made localy on the C drive, and the pulled by an external backup se...

pijssel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have installed cucm 6.0 on vmware for the home lab and it has DLU of 100000 and node license for 8 nodes. I tried to activate and start all teh services on teh Pub but the callmanager and tftp services keep restarting.help will b much appreciate...

I am using a DB Read statement to call a stored procedure in an oracle database from a simple test script, but getting a sql error everytime. Is there any way to find out what the sql error is?The select statement looks like SELECT ROP_USER.SHE_VALI...

mserwon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to customize the email manager agent desktop so that agents can forward a message to an internal email. I can't use the CC field because that will send sensitive infomration out to the web which I'm not allowed to do. Also once you have repli...

jsheppard by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes