Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,This is Vikram from Servion and I am facing problem in setting personal with customized application.We are doing test with two applications1 Cisco out of box-In this personalized callbacks are getting set and also getting populated in both tables....

On one PG of side A, following errors in event log were found-----------------------------------------------Client:CTIOSServer Object:10.100.36.26 Error Event Report: CTIOS Server "pg1": Communication with CTIOS Server: "10.100.36.26" has failed.Inva...

K_require by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are planning to write an application which will get the number of pending contacts for each campaign in ICM. to get this information which table i can use. I need to do hourly polling on the information. Once i get the number of pending contact...

venchalam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've and issue when use a Cisco AS5350 with IOS 12.4.(15)T7scenario: PSTN --> AS5350 --> CM 4.1(3) --> IPCC Express Premium 4.0(4)(the call fail to complete)If upgrade the IOS of AS5350 to 12.4(10) calls complete fine.Is there any special configu...

fsanchez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having issues with webview reporting for a particular service. I have added the skillgroup to the service but when I try to view the reports I can see only the headers. But I can see reports for other services without any problems.We are u...

I have to deploy the contact center in a pre existing network.So do i need to the change the ios version on the existing switches and routersIs there is any list which gives this support like switch model and ios image needed for voip deployment