Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Translation Routing Problem

I am unable to get translation routing working on a production environment. I have copied all the settings from my my working lab, but all I get as an error is that the Trunkgroup can't be found on the peripheral.The only difference between the lab ...

5 Seat CCX ENH CCM Bundle

hi,we have cucm-be running, and want to activate 5 seat CCX we got as part of the promotion.we have HP DL380G5 5150 2G EU Svr 3rd-party server with P/n: 417457-421 on which we want to deploy Contact Centar.Has anyone had an experience with activating...

CAD Buttons being Greyed Out?

I have a situation where a couple agents that are part of the same "Team" and common "Work Flow Group" have two of their CAD buttons greyed out.The two buttons are the "Hide/Show Contact Management" and "Hide/Show Integrated Browser".This is a newer ...

d.gavin by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CTIOS Session Objcet Question

Does anyone know if you can use the SDK to moniter any agent currently logged into CTIOS? In my testing I only be able to moniter things directly in my app and envioronment. I wantintercept monitor CTIOS events for every other agent that is already...

Call Server down in CVP 4.0 NFR

Do anyone have experience in deploying NFR release for CVP. We just got 2 license from Cisco (CallStudio & VXML Gateway)?We want to use the VRU Only (Type 8 VRU) mode with post routing from CallManager. We have completed the setup listed in the conf...

lee.alex by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Avaya TSAPI Integration to ICM

One of our vendors is about to upgrade his Avaya Communications Manager to 4.x or 5.x and will need to upgrade his CVLAN/MAPD integration to a pair of AES servers. Typically that is accompanied by a CVLAN instance for ICM integration. However, that c...

Query regarding emailmanager agents

Hi We have a email manager with ipcc setup at one of our client sites.Now there is a requirement from the customer that the password of the agent has to expire after few days like one in windows and system has to send or pop up a message about it.I...

IPCCX Post Call Survey Script?

Would anyone have an example script for a post call survey for IPCCX ? Googled IPCCX survey script and a few variations of that with no real luck, if you have run across a generic sample on line or something maybe you can point me in the right direct...