Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,i have an EIM 4.2 running with UCCE 7.2.3. When the route request reaches the ICM script the email is transferred to the LAA agent - which is good. When no agent is logged on. the email is not queued until an agent is logging on instead the email ...

CCM 4.2.3, CVP 3.1, IPCC enterprise 7.1.5The time difference between the Windows PC's and the Supervisor Desktop is apparently unacceptable; if I change time servers on the Routers, Loggers, HDS's, PG's, ECCS, CVP, DC's, will this affect the database...

A customer has requested the following... He wants his supervisors to be notified visibly or audibly (somehow) when a call has been on hold for more than 20 minutes. Any tips on the best way to achieve this goal?Thanks,Z

zatchmo04 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand there is no IP-to-IP transfers supported with CVP because of DTMF issues. However, what about a call that came in an h.323 gateway to an IP Phone. Can that phone transfer that call into a CVP script? And if so, how do I route that to t...

adignan by Level 8
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm seeing a strange problem. I have 2 ipcc servers. 1 primary and one secondary. server a is the primary but it keeps failing over to server B becoming the primary with no apparent reason. we have to reboot server B to force server A to become t...

With CVP, achieving RONA is done by using the Router Re-query and RNA Timeout value.The problem I am running into is that for reporting purposes, these RONA calls are marked as "abandoned" and not RONA.Is there any way to accomplish this?

adignan by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for the most elegant solution. CRS script sends to Hunt group. It matches Successful if it can get at least one HG member ring. If no one answers I'd like to play 30 sec prompt and send it back to HG. I only have QueueManager (no ICD,...

I am looking for a way for users (from a remote phone) to set the main number to divert. This would go to someones home number, if the home number isn't answered it would then try their mobile and if that is not answered try a third number. Also as w...

silex by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have CRS 5.01 SR02 w/ HA Options. When I tried to backup using BARS, it failed. Attached is a screen shot of the error message. On the Primary Server, I have created a folder called UCCX_BARS_Backup and have given widnows administrator a/c f...

smaruvada by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Call Redirect Step

Hi,we are using UCCX 5.0.2 with a CM6.1.1.We want to transfer a call from the uccx to a voice mail system. We do this in a script with a redirect step. Now my question:Is ist possible to send the ANI also to the voice mail system. At the moment the v...