Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Resolved! SQL sort order?

When installing UCCE I am using the ICMDBA to create the database but am receiving this error:"The sort order of the SQL Server on this machine is not binary. You may not proceed further"Does anybody know how you can change the SQL sort order?

dcornwell by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCC 7.1 Webview Reports

Hi,We have just upgraded our IPCC Enterprise from 4.6 to 7.1. However, I noticed that some of the report templates of the old one are no longer available in 7.1.One of them is the persvc11 from the Service Peripheral Report.Is there anyway we can use...

IPPCX 4.5 with CCM 5.x

is there any way to install the IPCCX 4.5 standard in the same server of CCM 5.x ,If this is possible plz provide a link .Also is it possible to install IPCCX 4.5 with unity server (7815-with win 2000) in the same platform

Application Notification Failed

Hi Everyone,After I insert the Call SubFlow using the holidayDoc.aef (Cisco Script Repository) I?m receiving the following error when i try to modified the application:Application Notification failed on following servers Any tip or sugestion for me t...

lomonaco by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call Redirect after hours

HiI have setup call redirect to outside number to company which handles call after hour. Scripts work fine during day but after 6pm, when somebody dials, it trys to transfer the call, rings once and then system play message, system error has occured....

IPCC Silent recording

We've successfully reccorded both sides of a conversation using SPAN on a 2924, however we're attempting to provide monitoring for multiple 29xx switches. Is it possible to simply monitor the LAN connected port on an ICS7750?For example, we would li...

tonycody by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CVP G711 transcode issue

Has anyone tried to set up internal calls i.e. from an IP Phone to CVP. CVP only talks G711 but the IP Phone is talking G729 so transcoding resource is required. MTP need to be checked but then all calls tie up transcode resource

p.horwood by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help with Expected Wait Time

I'm having some scripting trouble...I'm trying to configure the script to calculate the expected wait time for the customers in the queue and play a prompt. The main problem is I can't seem to get the "create generated prompt" to work and play the n...

IPCC Scripting

Folks, I have a couple of scripts that I am having trouble with, would anyone be interested in helping me offline with them, I would highly appreciate it.Arun

tpahuja by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CTIOS vs CAD with ICM

What are the pros and cons with running CTIOS vs CAD in an ICM 6 environment? I am currently running CTIOS and from what I read CAD will allow more functionality. Is this true? What is involved with converting from 1 to the other?