Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have an issue with CRA 3.0(3a)Agents sometimes don't hear anything and the fastcall process is not responding.After a logout/login or after they close the CAD and reopen it, evrything becomes normal and they are able to hear clients.After 3 o...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have wrote several in-depth Recording prompts that upload .wav's to the repository but I have never been able to "Delete Recordings" from the repository.I would like to have a message in front of our helpdesk where the users can record a "message o...

b.eman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii have a question regarding ICM enterprise, i have more than one application and different databases, and i need ICM to interact with each database to get the required data to present it as pop-up on the desktop agent through cti? is integration be...

Hi List;Any one has idea about the method for using a templates with webview, so we can import a kind of templates to be used with webview reports? Any direction?RegardsBilal

Resolved! Priority List

Hi!Witch is the best way to create a list with Extensions/Names for setting a Higher priority ?I was thinking of create a file like this:7001;President7002;Secretary7003;Boss 17004;Boss 2(there are lots of extensions.. and they change some times..)If...

Has any one done a ANI based routing in ICM and how do you achieve this.if he call comes from 408 area code recognize it as commign from Californi and Route it to the correct Call Center.

ciscogini by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes