Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi in a previous conversation it has been spoken about prompt recording. Is it possible to develop a web page in which being able to manage and record prompt using a script.Someone has realized similar scripts?Thank you very much.

arani by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we had ipcc express 5 integrated with CM6the CM died yesterday and has since been rebuilt but I can't log into appadmin anymore. Whats the procedure to reset the password. in version 4 you use to be able to modify ccndir.ini but that file does not ex...

Is there a way to have the automatic queue size in ipcc 4.0.4 change depending on the number of available agents? We have a customer who want callers to get a busy if the queue is full.

Has anyone successfully applied SR1 to an HA (2-server cluster) installation of UCCX 4.0(5)? I have patched a single-node cluster in the lab, and the BARS patch process seemed to work well, but are there any issues with an HA installation? The docume...

We are looking to send an email notification when a call encounters a RONA. I have the email component covered but I'm wondering if it's even possible to extract the 'guilty' agent ID after the call RONA's so this can be sent in the message. Has anyo...

Hello,We've been using IPCCx 4.01sr1 for about a year. Now that our agents have gotten used to the software, management has decided to really get into the reporting and start to pull some numbers. They are getting a system generated reason code for...

ecornwell by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way for a customer to put in their number in a webpage and have that webpage enter a call into the queue? Then have the system do a callredirect to have the agent call the customer back?Thanks,Mike

Hi. I have a script which uses Voice Browser and Get Digit String steps. The problem is that the Get Digit String step throws an exception while the Voice Browser step runs successfully. ;nested exception is:com.cisco.dialogservices.RecognitionExcept...

d.bottas by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes