Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone out there have experience with the http web collaboration portion of IPCC express. If so, could you guide me in right direction for set up and configuration information? Also, any scripting that you may have regarding this feature would...

gbwatkins by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im having trouble finding the fault when trying to queue calls if all agents are busy. I have attached my script. It validates and debuged ok, but if all agents are busy, it drops the call to the voice mail option rather than queue up. Please help...

Hello All,I am running IPCC Enterprise 6.0 and I am looking into installing SR11. I have never done any SR install on IPCC before. Can someone please share your experience on this !!!I understand that I will need to install SR11 on all IPCC component...

dtran by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm uisng ipccx 4.0(5) and trying to deploy with icd.aef for call center. i find the following situation:1) caller call to ACD queue2) icd.aef give Welcome prompt3) if agent avaliable, then call route to that agent.4) but, caller hear "slient" when t...

mike.lo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed the recording and monitoring components on my CRS 4.5 server but CAD still says "Partial Service" in the status bar. If I click on the status bar it shows everything to be Active except the Recording which says Inactive. The compon...

mmorris11 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are designing a system for a customer with CCM 5.1 and IPCC Express 4.5. They have a separate SQL server with a database a couple of databases, DB1 and DB2. These databases contain the phone number information for customers (DB1), and employees ...

kdamisch by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,is it possible to downgrade the running license???Cisco Application Administration - 4.5(2)SR02_Build014 is running and we bought Premium upgrade from Basic.But Cisco sent us Enhanced. And still (more than a month has passed from first emailing...