Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everybody.When the supervisor wants to record agent?s call, where the record is storage in the server CRS 4.0 or in the Supervisor?s computer?.I need to know because the supervisor recorded a call but I could not find it in the server neither supe...

wflores by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have several callcenter agents that I have removed from IPCC and from CCM, but they still show up in the Historical Reporting software.Every trace of the users are gone: Deleted user accounts/ Removed from jtapi group/Removed from IPCC softw...

mwild by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We have IGX-8430 and 8420 , this products are now old and end of sale and very soon end of support also. can any body suggest similar product coz we don't want to keep IGX in our network.Thanks & Regards,Ciscobuddy

We need to change 1000 existing extensions in CM to new range.Since there are lot of 2/3 lines and shared lines phones. I need some kind of tool/App so I can pull existing numbers from CM SQL database to Excel and replace it.Even if I can't replace t...

balukr by Level 2
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help for the IPCC scripting.I am using IPCC 4.5 &CCM5.1.My requirement is to give an option for dialing the extension number directly after the welcome mesage and before get ito the queue option for leaving the number and name of the call...

Hi List;The customer here is asking if the IP IVR with IPCC can do callback as following:If client called and no free agent, then it will go for queue, in the queue it will be asked if he needs to stay in queue or need call center to callback him, if...