Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,i just want to know if there is a way to monitor your Hotlines which means in a IPCC enterprise Deployement monitoring the CTI-Route Point. So if a hotlines fails you get informed. I tryed using Callmanager RTMT tool, under Performance but this gi...

Hi List;What is mean by the CED field (when we do agent-to-agent transfer, then the PIM place the dialed number (agent ID) into the CED field before it sends the route request to the ICM router), what it means by the CED?RegardsBilal

HiWe do have IPCC 4.0 and wonder if there is way to tag incoming call. we have range 1000-1020 for company A and range 1050-1070 for company B. lets say user call 1001 and it should be Alpha tag with company A.Any thoughts how to achieve in IPCC.BR,S...

Hey guys, I am having a little problem understanding pieces of this report. There are two items "Calls Presented" and "Calls Handled". For some of my agents this report shows 100 more calls presented then handled. At first I thought that maybe the 1...

jkjackson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have recently bought Ericsson MX-ONE Telephony switch. We are considering the possibility to use it with ICM. On the Cisco site it says that a PG does exist for Ericsson MD 110.http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_feature...

Does anyone know of one or two clients with call center based CCM/IPC Express integrated through a cisco voice gateway to HiPath 4000. I have read the interoperability report for CCM - Hipath 4000 but I need a case study or customer reference to back...

osindero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for to enable reason codes only for certain users in IPCC Express 4.5? I don't have a 4.5 in the lab, but on my 4.0, I don't see a way to do that. I'm looking at maybe like enabling certain reason codes for users assigned to a certai...

JimSJ by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes