Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Testing new 7.1 with CAD and occasionally receiving a Request Failed because a timeout limit was exceeded. In reviewing the agent.log, I am only seeing a RASCAL error that the client is already logged into the server although chat is turned off. I ...

bmalm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear members,I have an HP DL380 3.6 G4 server on which i am trying to install Cisco IP IVR 4.0.The server has a 146 GB hard drive.When i try to load the OS through Cisco Platform Configuration disc it gives me the message that,The hard drive size det...

nomykhan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, The migration from 3.5 to 4.0 went Ok until the last part - route points and CTI ports. The documentation informs me to delete these from CCM & then use CRS admin to re-create these. However, when doing this I get an error message "Unable to modi...

pbaustin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen a setup where operators answer a customer call, drags the call to a conf bridge, pages a person to that bridge number? She then answer the incoming paged person calling in on that bridge number and drags that call to the person waitin...

One of our call center is rolling out IP Communicator for about 20 users, and they are debating between USB or 3.5mm headsetsI was thinking USB is better, because in Windows control panel there's a tab for Audio and a tab for Voice. If I'm understan...

Has anyone done the recommended Webview DST changes for IPCC Enterprise 6.0? The Field Notice states to upgrade to j2sdk1.3.1 version 19 or higher or run the tzeditor for 1.3.1. I can't find either on the Sun Java Downloads page.

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to integrate with a web service and retreive some information from MS CRM to make call routing decisions. The web service is working on one of the CRM Servers and I need to call the service from IPCC script. I am looking at the following...

I am looking for a diagram, which wud have the following components:1) IPCC software (stand alone)handling a small call center.2) Call Manager, CALL MANAGER EXPRESS.3) IPCC express.4) CTI server, desktop, IP phones, PG, NIC, IXC switch5) ICM enterpri...

mak_1983. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,the company I work for is using CCM 4.0 which was upgraded from version 3.3. The IPCC software which comes in the package is version 3.3. Can i install the IPCC 3.3 with CCM 4.0? if not what options do I have to upgrade to a version compat...

cisabucho by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes