Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a customer that is running IPCC 4.0.2 and they are using the Historical reports client. They are trying to save the document their network home drive and are unable to do so. After some digging it looks like it is trying to connect as a diffe...

briley by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, is there a way to do a 2 step transfer a contact entering to an ipivr script? in other words, when a contact is in the script, have the script dial out to an outside ivr, send dtmf of an account number, and then connect the contact to the outsid...

I'm installing a new IPIVR server. The installation is done. I've rebooted and now when I try to access the appadmin page I get a File Download dialog box asking if I want to save or open the page. Any help is appreciated.Thanks

Hi I need some hint on creating script for outbound dialing through "place call" step in IPCCX 401 premiumIs it possible to create or someone has created, already, something similar!!! Could someone give me some hints or trix for this!!!I need to cal...

Hello,I'm trying to create a script that will take a 3 digit input from a caller and then play a prompt that has that 3 digit name.wav but am having trouble getting the variables right.See Attachment for variablesDo I need to do something to the valu...

Supervisors prefer to use auto-answer in ACD calls, so when they are away from desktops, they are still enable to answer calls without pressing 'answer' button on phones or CAD. I don't see such setting in IPCCX. CCM does have by extension, however, ...

tapk5 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes