Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Having a problem with one user account. Getting the following error when trying to run any report:"There are no items available, because you are not authorized to view this data or the items have not been configured in the ICM database.Contact your I...

mw9714 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I use IPCC Express 4.0(3) Since the supervisor can not monitor/record agents conversations while he is on another call, I tried to add a second extension for that extension on the same IP Phone. Now, he has 2 extensions (One Primary + One ICD)....

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I made the script that records the message from caller to disk and than plays it to the agent when he's available. But if another caller also leaves the message the new overwrites the old one. How to set the variable to overcome this issue?Thx

anteboras by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody have a quick way of displaying the CSQ name to the agents Desktop?For example this client is an airline and they want to know if the caller came in on the "First Class" queue or maybe the "reconfirmation" queue.

cbelcher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.Is it possible, with ICM 6.0 and a PG connected with an Avaya ACD, to have the Dialer Software to send calls to the Avaya Agents?I mean, everytime that I see the Outbound Options related to the Avaya ACD, I read about a DIALOGIC Dialer. So, if...

during the ipcc 4.0x installation, you will need to enter LDAP server address. If I have two CCMs, which one is better to be entered here, sub or pub? Thanks

Hi All,I am developing CRA Script for both DTMF and Speech seperately.I started with DTMF application.For getting the digits from the user I used GetDigitString Step and it was working fine.And when I started on Speech Application ASR(Automatic Speec...

JennyIVRE by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed IPCCX 4.0 Standard Edition, I want to redirect the calls to diferent menus depending the country code. I need some help to know how to write this part of the script. The variable Calling Number Id is an string and I don't know how to...