Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I made stored proedure to pull out appliation summary data, then use Crystal Report to generate the report templates (both table and chart) all work well, I can get data from this template. However, I followed the procedures to add report template in...

tapk5 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I am curious if anyone has ever used the ASR in IPCC 4.x to recognize a complete date such as, January Thirtyith Two Thousand Six. I need to be able to parse each portion of the date into seperate integers. MM DD YYYYI can get it to recogn...

msmalley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know how to do a range of dates. For example, Frome Dec 1 2006 through March first 1007? I am using IPCC Express enchanced 3.5. If you dont know how to do it in 3.5 if you could tell me how to do it in Premium 4.0.4 would work as well. T...

I need to deploy the IP IVR that comes on IPCC Express 4.0 Premium.What are the steps to implement IP IVR incluing the SCRIPTS if some could give a link where I can find some EXAMPLES???THANK VERY MUCH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007

wflores by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My agents are requesting the ability to see what other agents are logged into the queue and their phone status if possible.This seems like a fairly reasonable request so that agents can easily see which other agents are available in case they need to...

I am trying to execute a Stored Procedure on a remote database server from a CRA script in the DB Read step using the following syntax:exec [SRWebServiceID.prcCiscoSaveMessage] $strMessageIDBut I get an error "java.lang.NullPointerException". I know...

swright by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am trying to put together a budget for a small ipcc sytem for a I.T helpdesk enviroment. I am familiar with Callmanger but not IPCC. If i were to create a system for a IT helpdesk with 5 agents that could expand to 50 at a later date what hardwar...

ReadersUK by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes