Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,Can someone kindly advice what's the BOM for IPCC 7.1 with CCM 4.2 for 100-150 agents? Quite confused by cco. Can someone pls. advice how many MCS servers needed and their functions? Thanks

caixitao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Excuse the basic question, but my knowledge is limited in this arena.I have a customer looking into integrating with ipcc express a solution that will provide the following.Caller calls in.IPCC agent desktop recognizes the caller id, and annouces the...

I need to find out how many records of type X I have in the database.Since select count(*) is not supported , I was thinking of using something likeSELECT count(distinct(XXX)) from YYY (xxx are unique values)Is it possible to assign the returned res...

bdecout by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,after i deinstll a cisco agent desktop, i can't reinstall the agent client. At the end I got the message that the reading of the registrykey failed:APP VERSION.the Installation will be aborded.in the attached file you find the real message ...

snier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We use cti agent desktop with ipcc(ivr icm hdb). Sometimes were problem with initializations of telephony subsystem in agent desktop --- ppAgentLoginError timeout expired. In what there can be a malfunction?

Hi I have never worked on an ICM but hoping to have hands on asap. Till then i am trying to gain as much theritical knowledge as possible.I have searched a lot of docs but unable to find the file type ( format) of the reports captured by ICM.Thanks i...

nabhishek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Callers hear no ring back while the call consult transfer step executes. They hang up before the unsuccessful portion of the script is able to execute. Is there anyway to get some hold music or is there another step I should try. Need feedback ASA...

Looks both controlled by the IPCC IVR license and the question is how leverage between two. I understand both are assigned to application but why they can assign different number. what's best practice or estimation methodology? For example, same numb...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HA installation with 2 server.Now HA server is powered off caused by an hardware failure. I'm not able to add a new skill group. Is it normal ?Takin a look into "crs config datastore" I've seen that the primary server is Publisher but it has no write...

Hi!As I see, it is possible integrate IPCC express and ICM (by way of ICM PG). Is this solution for CTI OS in my IPCC express installation, so further development of custom application which will interact with agent desktop, is possible?Thx

My call router shows following errors .1. connectivity with duplex partner has been lostdue to failure of the private network or duplex router is out of service.2.TCP connection to Application Gateway Host has been broken.3.Error receiving data from ...