Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CRS 3.5(2). CAN I UPGRADE THE AGENT/.SUPERVISOR DESKTOP SOFTWARE that comes with this?. am having an issue across a firewall (no NAT/pat) and my security engineer is suggesting that its the application. for the agent states etc to work i have to disa...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup monitoring and recording for IPCC express 4.0.4.When I go under "voip monitor" in desktop administration, there is no phones listed there.The system is currently working fine with 20 agents and the monitoring services are running ...

one of my customer has IPCC express 3.5 and they lost their install CDs, but they have the service contract with Cisco. what's the right way to help them to get another copy from Cisco? I checked the Product Upgrade Tool, it loos that customer is ent...

Hi All, I am new to this forum as well on IPCC also. I need help if somebody can suggest me, what is is the Day to day Opration for the IPCCE Engineer to perform? In My IPCCE Infrastructure I have following components:5350XM VXML GW with PGW2200 soft...

I have an IPCC Express 4.0 and I want the supervisor agent to be able to barge in another agent call, but the key is grayed out even though the monitoring key, for example, is active and working fine.How do I enable that feature?Thanks,Jose

We just upgraded from IPCC express 3.5x to 4.0.4. The Supervisor Desktop is now at 6.1(4). Premium.A new feature is the Team Reports window.The problem is this window is set to always be on top.We need to be able to display windows over this window...

jeffdarco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes