Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We are going to update our IPCC server from IPCC express standard 4.0(1) to IPCC express premium 4.0(4).I tried to run the CRS4PreUpgradeTool on the CRS server and I don't receive any result. It creates a directory log and subdirectory sql, but it...

vbogaerj5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I always get the error message when installing the IPCC 4.0(4). The error message said that ".....unable to resolve dn because an ou was missing".I checked my AD, and found the installation program created some OU on the AD tree.Can someone hit this...

micwong70 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,Whe are using IPCC express premium 4.0(4).We are trying to find a solution for when an agent dials out that not his phonenumber is shown but the routepoint or just hide the number.Does anyone has an idea how to do this?thanks in advanceJoke Van B...

vbogaerj5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Are there any guidelines on the amount of survivability applications that can be run on a 5350XM?Below is an example of 2 different apps I intend to setup but I'd like to set up approx 20 for 20 different departments.Regards,Michaelapplication ...

micandre by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using IPCC 4.0.4 standard and would like to have agents to be in two different queue. Is this possible since I don't have skill base routing available.I have few agents in CSQ1. If they fail to answer within x minutes , I want to extend the queue...

bdecout by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes