Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

IPCCX 4.01sr1Per doc on page 2-5:http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_4_0/english/agents/cad611ig.pdfNOTE: Do not install Supervisor Desktop on the IPCC Express server.However, if you do so, ensure that Supervisor Deskt...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

here is the thing,customer currently has ipcc express 3.5 installed on ccm 4.0. he wants to now have a self-service type environment running as well. the self-service app will be integrating with a SQL database. can i use ipcc 3.5 or do i have to upg...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running 4.0.3 of IPCC express premium and I am being told that agents (Phone Agents) ae going into note ready on their own.ALl settings look okay I have one test que with a phone agent that just wont fail but I do see a ready to not ready with r...

miket by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using the agent desktop and for the moment when there is somebody calling we can see this number, but not his name. Does anybody know how to get also the name of the caller?I think we have to look for that in the LDAP directory, how can I d...

vbogaerj5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Some agents (IPPA) in my Contact Center IPCC 4.0.4 are saying that their states change from Ready to No Ready after some time without receive any call. Is that possible? If not, I think probably they receive a call and not answer that cal...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wish to conduct a short survey of my call center agents, after they have handled a call. My idea now is that the agent will send the caller to a CTI route point tied to a survey script on IPIVR. However, I can't figure out how I can send the AgentI...

koksiong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to replace Avaya Call Center from a customer site by Cisco IPCC express 4.0 Enhanced Edition7 ip phones (7940) about 25 gnetsEach one has a device profile (Extension mobility) and can log in any time with his extension number then he lo...

kareem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find information about either the desktop API, or IPCC Express API for the purpose of coding desktop functionality into an already existing CRM application. Is there any information out there in this regard? Specifically, I'm looking ...

j.riley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,To manage the exception in IPCC Express, we use the 'On Exception Goto' step and we have to choose from the list box what type of exception we are dealing with.My question is : is there an excetion that can manage all the types of the exception...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

System ConfigIPCC Enterprise 6.0CCM 4.1.3 Sr3aCRS 3.1.3CTI Desktop 4.7 Sr3 (Not CTI OS Desktop)All of our agent have 2 line. 1 line to logged in and take inbound call and 1 line to do outbound call with VM (Also receive and place personal calls). I...

f.lemieux by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes