Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have just installed CRS 4.5 with CCM 5.0 but I am facing this issue:I can?t login with the CAD ( neither with ip phone agent ) ? it says ? The ID you entered was not found ?I searched a few troubleshooting docs and i noticed that I don?t ...

ICM 6.0Sr4 in a redundant side a and side b configuration.One of my AWs, which also hosts Webview and historical data is having a SCSI RAID problem that appears to be solved only by rebuilding the box. I am currently in the middle of a TAC case to d...

wrkemmer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The 'Place a Call' step has 6 legs : 'Successful', 'No Answer', 'Busy', 'Invalid', 'No Resource' and 'Unseccful'. I think that the call is 'successful' if the dialed person answers or even if we get an answering machine. Is there a solution to know i...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,allI have one question about AW. When I restart the AW service,but I did not restart the Call Router and Logger service, I want to know whether the data in Logger will be synchronized into the AW DB when AW service is OK.Any effort will be appreci...

Can the buttons of the Agent Desktop be configured to be BIGGER or even have the ability to MOVE the toolbar to the middle of the interface (as opposed to the top)?Thanks.

robdog01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When running setup.exe and trying to edit the logger component we are getting the following error: Error 2453 occurred while trying to determine the current user security type. I've found several references to 2221 with a similar message and we've ve...

Hello,I need to allow supervisors make recording and monitoring.I activated the monitoring and recording component on the CRS server. I don't use IPPA, I use CAD with IP Phones or IP Communicator. Do I have to configure SPAN port on the switch? Are t...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know how to automatically send a caller to a post call survey? I need to accomplish this, somehow, for a client. We are using IPCC 4.0(3) Enhanced.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hello,I have a doubt about the IP Phone Agent behavior during a failover event of an IPCCX 4 environment.Supposing to stop the CRS engine only without power off the active server, is the IPPA able to switch the controls to the standby CRS engine or I...

dmanzetti by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes