Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to configure remote monitoring on CRS 4.0.I have connected agent desktop & phone on different port (& vlan)on the switch.I want supervisor to do remote monitoring without span configured on the switch.I have configured rmon.aef. prompt...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my script I have a Menu - which has a Caller Input on keypress (1) to go to VM. If I set the timer to 30 sec, it waits for 30 secs and does not play MoH. How do I play prompts and MoH while being able to accept Caller Input at anytime?Thanks for a...

joel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi pros,I have a CCM4.1.3 and a CRS3.5.3 running co-res. When I installed I saw on the Getting Started doc that the server should be taken out of a domain and put in a workgroup.Can I have my server back on the domain now.I am having trouble mapping ...

joel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to take a backup of my IPCC Express 4.0 server.Can I configure BARS as backup server on the same & take a backup without depending on CallManager.or is it necessary to configure it as target & take a backup from CCM Publisher(backup server.)R...

Can IPCCX 3.5 handle the following call flow requirements and if yes any hints on writing the script will be greatly appreciatedHere is the setup and the call flow for this site:21 agents broken into 7 teams with 3 agents in each teamEach agent has h...

HiI have configured a busy label in IPCC7.0 that points to 78026 which is a translation pattern on CM. I have set this pattern to block and call rejected.When I dial this number directly from a IP phone I get busy.However when I call the Busy node in...

Hi,I'm running IPCC express 3.5(3)standard edition, i.e. without the Java palette.I saw that there's a script Holidaydoc. aef that everyone's talking about, but I can't open it, I always get an error. Can someone send it to me or tell me how to achie...

Sandy Lee by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCC 6.0 Entim having an issue in Webview when calling a Hotline all works fine and real time statistics are displayed, except when someone calls, when all agents are busy, he is routed to the IVR, webview doesnt show it (Queued Now=0). This problem ...

I am having trouble find a document that outlines the server and memory requirements for IPCC express 4.0 or 4.5. I am wondering if the DL380 G4 with 2GB memory is overkill for a small (very small) call center? Also, when did Cisco stop sending IPCC ...

arnieg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im having an issue with Webview (IPCC 6.0 Ent). When i select Agent->Agent->Agent Task Detail Activity i choose one AGent for Example, i get as Statistik:The Skillgroup of the AGent+The Default Skillgroup_Cisco_Voice..the last one as i know is where ...

Does anyone know how to automatically monitor calls? I have IPCC 4.0(3) Enhanced and need to find a way without having to keep clicking on the agents as calls come through.I know how to record each call automatically but not how to monitor each call...