Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've a customer that wants to continue using MGCP for IPT and dedicating H323 Gateways for CVP.They have a large amount of MGCP gateways and from a support perspective they want to continue using these. 1. If the IP Phone accepts an incoming call fro...

micandre by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSA is enabled on HDS and logger causing the failure of configured backup job and giving the error of "The attempted access was a write (operation = OPEN/WRITE). The operation was denied".We have enabled CSA on HDS last week but it was already runnin...

I face a problem where some of the DNIS on Call Manager 3.2 stop working suddenly. I have to remove the association with the icm user and associate them again to make them work again. Please suggest some fix as I dont get any alerts for this too.

When I try to open a log file from the Control Center menu (click on the eyeglass icon), I get the following message "java.rmi,connectionException connection refused". Anyone seen this problem or know how to fix?

jforcum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have IPCC-x 3.5(2) with Central Call Mgr. I have multiple time zones I have to write scripts for. What is the best practise for working with time zones? Now I am just adjusting the time of day in the script. (example: On east coast I use 8am b...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm struggling to get my head around something....I've got two sites wanting to run a 150 agents IPCC system with HA as redundancy is important to them.I understand that both CRS servers need to be at just one site (let's say Site A). However...

stu_syn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a HR problem with IPCCX 4.0(3) : The report for the Login/Logout Activity doesn't show me the activity for all the agents even if I configured it to do that. What may be the reason ?

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3 months demo in a customer with supposedly a limited-time license for 25 agents. Is really this license going to expire?If so, anybody knows how do I realize the due date?What symptoms am I going to have after the license expire?

Where is the "built-in" record prompts script? Where you call a CTI routepoint that is associated with PG user. It plays "To record a prompt, enter the prompt number followed by the # sign."Thanks,Doug

d.teal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day. I try to install IPCC Enterprice 7.0 and faced with the following problem. LoggerA and RouterA been installed on Rogger1 and LoggerB and RouterB been installed on Rogger2.LoggerA and LoggerB databases have been created. The problem is:If ...

Igor1906 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes