Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,Time to time we has alert:Subject: [RTMT-ALERT] DirectoryConnectionFailedDirectory connection failed .Monitored precanned object has value of 0.How we can resolve problem?DC Directory with colocated CCM and IPCC Express

mark_ittt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to create wav files for IPCC express using the phone, currently files can be created using wav recorder and mic but is it possible using the phone. My customer needs to update holiday messages and am trying to find out the easiest way ...

bigcappa1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiwe are using CVP (IVR) . Now when ever customer dials in ,IVR prompts customer Press 1 for billing ,Press 2 for sales ,Press 3 for pin change . and press 9 to talk to agent.we have enabled bargin option . Now what we want that customer should liste...

My manager wants to display the number of calls that are on hold in a certain queue on a diplay screen so all the agents can see it. Is there a simple way to accomplish this?

hello..I´ve been reading the other DBwrite conversions in the forum, and i seems that noone has a solution, if you want to use DB write with a $var.are there another way to write variables in databases from scripts.regards Steffen

What is the purpose of the 'User' field in the Upload Document/Prompt steps in IPCCX 4.0? Does it have to specify a valid CCM user, and what is it used for? There are no fields for password/PIN credentials so is it used for authentication in any way?

IPCC Enterprise/ ICM 6I am using the filter option in a get digit step. If the caller enters a number that isn't allowed the script goes to the unacceptable label. At this point I want to tell the caller the digit they entered X is not correct.If I a...

k6lw by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes