Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi this is the configuration of my router 2801:version 12.3 service timestamps debug datetime msec service timestamps log datetime msec service password-encryption ! hostname XXXXXX ! boot-start-marker boot system flash:c2801-spservicesk9-mz.123-14.T...

vectraeee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I use Desktop Administrator and click on the VoIP Monitor under Enterprise Data Configuration I get a error message: The program failed to connect to the ODBC client on the PC. I checked ODBC connections and they looked good. The local administr...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am adding a new Gwy and I have all the configuration done and pointed to a current application on ICM.Whne I dial the number, i see this error ont eh gateway and the call directly rings on the receptionist phone with out goign thorugh the menu,Apr ...

ciscogini by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Can anyone tell me the best way to get up to speed on creating and editing scripts? I thought I saw a new tool out on the Cisco site but can't find it. How can a non-script writer get started?Thanks in Advance!

I have a script that during off hours transfers callers to a mobile phone that is answered by a technician. I have a request from the technician to have caller ID passed to the mobile phone. The request came about because he missed a call from our ...

dolah by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 50 agents in my center and 12 phones with 2 line capacity (7940)what is the best practice for every agent having ICD ext on the phone or what is practice in this kind of cases when there are more agents then phones!! Besides obtaining more pho...

Hi,I have a question about MOH. We don't have an MOH server and nothing configured on CCM. Can I just put a prompt to play a .wav file in the queued loop? Where would it go to make it function properly? Would I then place the .wav in the same folder ...

rplett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCC Express 4.0.3 CCM 4.1.3If I use the Get Call Contact Info Step and set the Called Number to a variable then the number that appears in my script is the JTAPI number.Should I be using the Original Called Number instead?Cheers,NJ.