Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am attmpting to open IPCCX Premium scripts and I get "Failed to load c:\...\script.aef file; java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Unread Datajava.io.StreamCorruptedException: Unread data"I installed my script edior off of Enhanced IPCCX, is that the p...

i enabled the multilevel administration on call manager 4.1 ,without installing the MLA program,then i can't access the call manager with the old account ,what can i do now?

Please help!Why CTI route point on Callmanager is not registered, though JTAPItest program on ICM let make calls from one IP phone to another.User, which I put in PG configuration, is also associated with phone, from which I can make call through JTA...

Hi!Please help to configure Lab IPCC.I'm trying to integrate Callmanager 4.1 and ICM for Lab purpose, but I have not any CTI OS disks, such as: "CTI OS CTI OS Agent CTI OS Supervisor CTI Desktop Turnkey CTI Agent Turnkey CTI Server"Is it absolutely n...

The agents intermittently disappear (not the same agent each time). Also some of the queues don't appear in Desktop Admin under server/personnel config/teams, but appear under Available Queues in the tab Contact Service Queue

After an ip change of the CRA server I receive an error when I try to debug scripts with the CrA Editor on a laptop.It tries to connect to the old ip address. Where is this address being saved ? I can't see anything in the .ini file or license file.F...

I an trying to get the CRS SDK examples to work in 4.0. It appears that the location for certain files has changed in 4.0 and I am struggling to figure out where to put what files. I have looked at the CRS SDK guide and it talks about using the Wfavi...

zac.speck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to setup a scenario for an at home agent. One of the requirements is that we can conduct silent monitoring. The scenario is that there is an agent at home with an 871 VPN router, 7940 Hard Phone, and CTIOS 7.0 Agent. We are running C...

drussell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes