Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,My environment include IPCC 4.6.2.I have problem with CallType report at the WebView.I defined more then 100 Call Type at my environment, and when I tried to view at historical report I can add any CallType I want but the Call Type defined abov...

Please help with ICM installation.I have tried to install ICM on Lab machine and every time I received exactly the same error, when I was attempting to run administration workstation's configuration manager :" Please reload AWDB. Run Initialize Local...

alexplotn by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded a customers CRS / IPCC server to 3.(5)4. Now the agents are complaining that when the choose agent login on their IP phone there is a very long delay and the phone says "Requesting". After about a minute or so they are able to log...

vlupo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I'm in a Preview-Blended mode (ICM 6.0).So when a reservation-call arrives, I can decide to "SKIP" it.If I do that I see on the Dialing_List table, that that record has the date changed, exactly by one hour more.This is my question:where can ...

We're going to be moving from IPCC Express 3.5 to 4 soon and need to upgrade a lot of distributed agent disktops. Has anyone ever accomplished a CAD upgrade using some type of system to auto upgrade the desktops? Something like SMS or another syste...

Dear Team,as we know, we can use "Get Reporting Statistic" step to get the position of ICD queue for each customer call. Is it possible for the IPCCExpress system to know how many agents log in the queue? We need to program different call flow proces...

In my script I use steps "Recording" and "Write Document" to record the conversation of an agent with a customer. In our lab all works fine, so scripts are ok. But at our customer CRA server this script creates empty wav files, i.e. 58 bytes. Did any...

Igor1906 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have ipcc express 3.5.2.There is requirement where in customer wants to use time of day and day of week in the script for saturday and sunday to play a message and call has to be disconnected other days the call has to land to the csq.Please let m...