Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,i configured my ipcc express to answer on ext 9003,but i don't know how to configure my voige gateway dial-peer to forward all the incoming calls to the 9003 IPCC.Anybody have an idea?My voice gateway is a cisco 2801 and comunicate with callmanage...

vectraeee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to have for each agent hello message recorded and played when call reached an agent so that agent doesn't have to say 'Hello, I'm ...'. Does such functionality exist? If not, is there some way we could simulate it? Perhaps if we could se...

Does anyone know of a doc out there that attempts to define CVP AppDev best practices in an ICM environment?I know there are a million ways to do what you want to do, but the simple things like working with CED, PeripheralVariables and Transferring C...

Need a help, please.What should I do to route calls to agent's skill group in ICM? When I put in script just a label - it works fine, when I put skill group - nothing works...I'm trying to call from ip phone to agent's ip phone through CM's route poi...

Hi all,I have some IPCC Express 3.5(x)installations which are experiencing the problem of phantom calls in RTR.Do someone know if the version 4.0 solve this problem?Thanks in advanceDaniele

dmanzetti by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to dynamically set the skill for a call in the script. For example I have a Skill variable that matches a skill set in IPCC. I pull that skill variable from a database based on callednumber. I want to take that skill set and do a se...

lucotc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can see periodically from our CTI Server:CNetPort(017645D0)::ReceiveData, recv, WARNING,, Connection to Host[a.b.c.d], Connection reset by peer. (WSAECONNRESET), Error Number(10054).What does it mean? Where can I find error number descriptions?IPCC...

I am attmpting to open IPCCX Premium scripts and I get "Failed to load c:\...\script.aef file; java.io.StreamCorruptedException: Unread Datajava.io.StreamCorruptedException: Unread data"I installed my script edior off of Enhanced IPCCX, is that the p...