Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have completed the installation of a functional IPCC system with ICM 6.0 and Call Manager in a test environment on VM's. I have noticed that when I add a user using the user list utility, I get the following error on the Distributor Logger process...

We attempted to move CRS from an MSC-7845H-3.0 platform to a new MCS-7845H-3.4 platform. We used the "Moving Cisco CRA and Cisco CRA Data to Another Server" and the errata document with updated information:The existing MCS-7845H-3.0 was functioning ...

kfv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IVR confusion

Hello,Are there two versions of IVR? One that comes bundled with IPCC Express and a second one which is part of the CRS platform (Cisco IP IVR)? Thanks.

We are looking for implementing external hold music along with CVP. What are the capabilites & limitaitons of CVP as related to this.IUnderstdn CVP uses the media server. Will this be only option or we can have some other hold music source when the c...

ciscogini by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm creating kind of emergency call centarfor tech support and it's mission critical to be available "25 hours of the day" i have CCM 4.1.3 cluster with one IPCCX 4.0.1I configured CSQ routing, but want to have backup routing option in case of IPCCX ...

Good day,It doesn't say explicitly in the documentation so I assume it is not supported. Just to verify, is it possible for IPCC Express to feed data to reader/wall boards (number of calls waiting, agents ready, etc...)Thanks in advance.