Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

To create custom reports with Crystal, which user has to be used to connect to the database to obtain the data? I have tried with "sa" but it seems it does not have permissions enough

6rlopez_2 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have CCM 4.1(3) integrated with IVR 3.5(3). I have configured a basic script for front office PSTN where in an option is given to the caller to dial an extension or press "0" for operator assistance. For dial an extension option ,I have config...

k.ms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello folks.I'm just doing a new IPCX4.0.1 Pre install with CCM 4.1.3sr2. IPCX is offbox with SQL2k in prep for the failover box being shipped.The install went ok. All subsystems are in service except ASR & TTS which we will not be using (the play...

I am attempting to patch IPCCX 4.0(1) with SR1. I am following the instructions in the Installation Guide. When I get to step 9 of the guide, I receive an error from the Cisco CRS Update Utility which says "The Update Utility is Unable to Extract t...

Hello guys,I have some questions about the Create URL Document step in the CRA Editor.What exaclty happen when I configure this step? I understood (but I'm not sure) that a document is created with the URL entered and with the parameters passed. Wher...

jconi by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Failure logging in CAD agents in IPCC Enterprise 6.0. Receive Error 10125: Attempting to login to Invalid Instrument. Agent is associated with that device in CCM and all agent phones associated to JTAPI user for IPCC. Have tried the /devtype ...

charshman by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running IPCCx 3.5.3. Currently when our Agents login to the Agent Desktop they are placed in a Not Ready state and have to manually make themselves Ready. Is there a way to automatically make them Ready upon logging in to the Agent Desktop?