Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I run an outbound contact center that makes up to 150 calls per minute. To make all of this dialing work we have IDSN Dialers (Glorified Dialogic cards) connecting the agents and trunks. I have three route groups an AGENT group a TRUNK group and a TE...

jfn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to get IPCC express setup in a lab. I am having a problem getting the desktop agent to login. I get the following error.The ID you entered is not found.The Cisco documentation isnt much help with this error. I have made sure that the user exis...

ajohnson by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new installation with the CRSver 4.0(1)SR01_Build055 and we connect from CRS to Oracle 9i using ODBC connectorwe have problems with the conection it´svery easy to lose Oracle coneection Somebody have experience and know the good parameters i...

I'm testing my IP IVR with CISCO IPCC configured with CCM 3.3. according to my customer's request who would try to use CISCO IPCC.But I've encounterd a problem. When redirecting a incoming call on Route point to IVR port (configured as CTI port on CC...

thenavy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If an ASR leaves their status as ready and a call is transferred to their ICD extension, it rings until the caller gives up.While the call is ringing, the agent desktop is set to not ready. When the caller hangs up, the agent desktop sets itself bac...

I am trying to set up a demo environment for CVP, but didn't get much success in gatekeeper configuration. The problem is in CVP agent transfer, the call gets CVP treatment without problem. when zero out for agent, the label is returned to voice bro...

tapk5 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. If I have an Enhanced CTI Port of 20 licenses does that means that I cannot use more than 20 ports for Prompt and Collect? Right now I'm not using DB integration or anything else that requires an enhanced CTI option. I already have 60 CTI Ports c...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes