Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi. If I have an Enhanced CTI Port of 20 licenses does that means that I cannot use more than 20 ports for Prompt and Collect? Right now I'm not using DB integration or anything else that requires an enhanced CTI option. I already have 60 CTI Ports c...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm new to IPCC enterprise and I'm trying to do some scripting in ICM. I'm trying to make a "play" step work in ICM sript. I just have not found any good (step-by-step, preferably what in ICM should match what in IVR) reference how to do it pr...

e.gailiss by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know which the routing client will be when working with translation.(IPIVR or CallManager)Besides, the setup of translation route in IPIVR is for sending request to ICM or receiving response from ICM?Thanks~

dick by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With CRA 3.5(3) we are tryin route a caller who calls back within 30 minutes of their original call ending, back to the original agent that assisted them. How should we accomplish that?

aaronkent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has any one figured out, if you multiple call centers and multiple supervisors and Managers, when they login in to webview, just allow them see only thier Call Centers, so that they do not mess with the other call center reports

ciscogini by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know whether HDS to HDS data transfer is possible.Currently I have built an AW/HDS/Webview on a single box for script testing and custom reporting purposes. This AW/HDS/Webview box has data only for about 45 days while our busin...

finchcost by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can setup Extension Mobility so that one user can automatically logon one site to use this site's extension number, but logon other site to use other site's number?I can setup two device profiles for the user, but the user still needs to select w...