Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

For a PCCE 12.0 system that contains calls routing based on PrecisionQueueID, those data shall be fetched from Router_Queue_Interval / Skill_Group_Interval for Interval data and Termination_Call_Detail / Route_Call_Detail for detailed data. But I cou...

Hello Experts, just want to know how do i get EWT details from task routing API? which API i have to call ? any configuration on ICM side ? anything i have to do while submitting the task submission API request to social miner . Currently i am gettin...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if it's possible to use the write document step to save a prompt on an external server/directory?   I want to record a prompt and have it stored and accessible on a remote server.  Use case:  Site managers call in to leave a  voice m...

Hi,We are going to relocate Side B of our UCCE 11.6 system to another data Center.System Consist of 2 VoiceGW,3 VXML GW,7 CVP,5 PG(CM,VRU),2 AW,Rogger B,Finesse,CUIC,CCMP.Is there any Documentation available for it ?or any important things to conside...

I'm working in a lab to integrate UCCX with Socialminer 11.6 but the windows of email and chat do not appear, it only says "there are no chat and mail active in a white background". I already upload the tomcat certificate of the Socialminer to the UC...

05saul721 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes