Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are using BA dialer and for outbound calls, I have noticed that the outbound calls have a very high HoldTime and negligible TalkTime, CallQTime and NetQTime. Can anyone pls comment on this behavior.

I'm trying to connecto to the CDR database with an ODBC connection. I'm running CM 4.01. I know they switched it to Windows Authentication only. How are you connecting? My problem is my CM servers are in a seperate untrusted domain. So when I tr...

jobegates by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen this problem before?ICM 5.0 SR8, IE6sp1Run a report with a graph in and you get a popup window with "Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. As a result, the page may not display correctly".All a...

I know software backup programs such as Veritas, Comvault, Ghost are not officially supported on IPCC components. Has anyone had sucess with a particular vendor for backing up servers? I am looking for something that has quick recovery times (<2 h...

Hi There,When using the scheduling part of the historical reporting client I notice that all microsoft spreadsheet exports strip out all the heading from the report.I am currently using V3.X - Is this a bug? Is there a fix around? Help is appreciated...

megaco123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know if there is an xml service I can add to the phone's idle URL or assign a key that will display statistics. Customer is using CAD but wants a "reader board" like feature on the phone for calls in Queue, Longest in Queue, Ag...

Hi all,using the db get step, if I try to get datas form SQL nvarchar or ntext field the step returns "unsopported object data type".Now I can't ask to our customer to convert all their databases from nvarchar to char.Do you know any workaround?Thank...

dmanzetti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My agents have noticed that in CAD, when viewing their ACD Statistics information, they no longer have the Skills Tab. What they are looking for specifically is information on the call queue. Anyone have a clue as to how to view this information i...

dolah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes