Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Historical statistics are not showing up, the AWHDS replication process keeps flapping. The Logger replication process reports the following: 10:04:34 Logger or HDS on connection xxxxx using TCP/IP port 40028 is either out of service or communicatio...

We are creating ICM SQL table for reporting purpose for one customer. Customer IPCC is setup for inbound and wants a report on outbound calls made by agnets. Agents are making outbound calls by manually dialing the numbers and calls are not routed by...

avi_mohod by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am using CCM 4.0. I am trying to put an IVR in production which is installed in a separate box. But I forgot the Directory Manager password. I need to reset that. Is there any steps by which I can do that so that my IVR installation goes fine. ...

I have a customer who is looking at multiple Cisco VoIP deployments, but each of their offices is basically a small call centre; their existing PBX boxes have the ability to add a card and allow remote dial-in to monitor calls.I know that IPCC/IPCCEx...

awthomp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an application currently on Nortel Symposium that I need to duplicate. Extension 1111 for example points to Symposium and Symposium sends all calls to ext 1234. This pass through gives the supervisor the ability to run some reports for the n...

agaschott by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need an auto-attendant that plays a message generate via text-to-speech. The message changes frequently and is updated via e-mail remotely. Although Unity offeres text to speech, it is only for subscribers, so this won't work. Anyone know if IPCC b...

Will IPCC support users from remote sessions? I have a few IPCC users that do not have IP phones at home but would like to log into IPCC from home.Is this possible and what do I need to make it work?Thanks

b.eman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Anyone, Please guide me on how to get the CTI port number in CRA script. Also let me know which step gives me the CTI Port number? I have tried with GetCallContactInfo step in my script, but it is giving CalledNumber & Orginal Called Number as Rou...

venkasub by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes