Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

IPCC 6.0.2. When launching Event Viewer within the Webview application, no events are listed when I should be displaying all of them. Has anyone else seen this - Not sure of where to start for resolution.Thanks

pbraden by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. About a TTS installation on a CRA Server. The TTS language selection may be different from the languages that I've selected earlier during the CRA installation? I know it cannot be done so for the ASR installation but what about the TTS one?T...

I have noticed a number of calls in the Terminatio_Call_Detail without a CallReference and ANI. Could somebody explain me as to why this is happening? Also, can these entries be considered as short calls and in reports can these be related to calls n...

IPCC Express 3.5.3Some agents are complaining that the ent data pop is launching too slowing so that cannot answer the caller appropriately. I know they can have the CAD as always open, but is there a way in the script to show the ent data, delay fo...

d1nnsear by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to login into to agent desktop. It's Fresh installation.IPCC express 3.5(3) with AD integration.When i try to login into the agent desktop, I get the following error message"unable to connect to directory services"But from the desktop adminis...

murali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While the call is in the CTI port waiting to be assigned to an agent, the caller receive as ringback tone something similar to a busy tone but slower. What I have to change to have the normal ringback tone?Thanks

6rlopez_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes