Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Am I losing my mind or am I right. I have a contractor that is insisting on his agents "parking" inbound ACD calls and then other agents manually "picking" up those calls. However, he still wants the ACD statics on those calls as though they were q...

I put IPCC co-resident on Call Manager for a customer while waiting for the IPCC server hardware to arrive. The IPCC hardware is now in and I am going to install IPCC on dedicated hardware. Does anyone know of what needs to be done to un-install IP...

jrezab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, We have IPCC express 3.5. When an agent receives a call, he has to go back to the agent desktop and make himself ready again. Is there a way this could happen automatically, is that the default behaviour of IPCC express???So agents wou...

I have the error "The instruction at "0x1180b310" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program" when importing agent configuration data.I'll be glad to receive any information about this fact...

Currently running CRS 3.5(1). Installed Agent Desktop. I was able to login on two agent successfully. After that I cannot login on any workstation.I recieve an error : A licensing error has occurred. Please try again in 5 minutes.I checked local desk...

Hi,My customer has IPCC Express Premium and I have developed an application that checks one SQL table to see what the system operating mode is - open, closed or calender - and another table to see if the day is a public holiday.I am currently using t...