Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,When IPCC express agent desktop is installed with Media Termination capability, do you still require a softphone/communicator to work with it or can the agent desktop application act as a SoftPhone by itself?Same question for IPCC enterprise?Th...

ldemanet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an IPCC server at 3.1.3 Sr3 and Callmanager with 48 CTI ports .When all the ports or most of the ports are busy it takes up to 6 minutes for agents to login even though they are in the same building. Any ideas where to start. CPU on the ...

sbandaka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am to develop a script that will take customer's information over the phone, then talk to a merchant gateway, get the authorization number and finally play that authorization number to the customer. I am having problems in implementing the gateway ...

acowne by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCCX Enhanced. 3.5.3Can any one advise where I can find the predefined fields 231-255? I can't find them in the Desktop Admin User Guide.I'm looking for the calling number field to test in a script.Basically I'm using the DNIS (254) to fire off va...

d1nnsear by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer whose business was originally set up with CAD and a dedicated Line on a 7960 for receiving ACD calls. As they have gone forward the business will be changing to IP Phone Agent for Login/Log out as this does not tie an agent to a PC...

We will be going to implement 5 hotlines (saying 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 5555) using IPCC Express 3.5(3). However, we only want to put all calls of these 5 hotline numbers into the same CSQ. And we will set different priorities for these 5 hotline nu...

rman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, We have recently installed IPCC express in our company. Our agents want a personal line in addition to the agent line. So we had 2 seprate lines. The problem we are having is that when the agent is on the personal line the agent state goes fro...

IPCCX Enhanced 3.5.3 on dedicated server. CCM 4.0.2When I go into Desktop Admin I can enter new reason codes ok, but the check box to enable reason codes is greyed out & cannot be checked.Is this due to a licensing issue?Cheers,NJ.

d1nnsear by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a question. I need agents to be in more than one queue at the same time and just using the Circular Selection Algorithm. The problem that I'm having is that an agent can only be in one Resource Group Queue where it can use circular algorit...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes