Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a Call Manager 4.0x server located at COLO site.Remote sites connect to COLO location for phone and voicemail services. We want to add call center at one location. This location will start with 20 agents and go up to 40 within 12 to 24 months...

I have two NIC on dedicated voip monitor server since this server has both rascal and monitor components. NIC 1 is monitor(sniffer) and NIC 2 is normal port. I have assigned ip address on both NIC .Here is my question;1.When I'm installing the dedica...

One question about IPCCX Premium voice record feature. Is IPCCX Premium able to record all incoming calls into separate wav files for every call, 24x7x365 days a year.If anyone know any solution, or have any specifications or documents about that fea...

miloskv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ICM 5 sr5. I need to save CallType report (caltyp23:Call Type Historical All Filds). I click SaveReportDefinition, enter the name of the report, click Save report. And see the notification: Report not saved. And it is true. Does anyone know th...

I am facing problem with BA Dialer. dialer is not dialling all numbers for example if we have 10 numbers in import file , dialer only dials 8 numbers and drop 2 . it happens every time we run a campaign

In our legacy acd pre-routing environment (Aspect) we are able to see the states of our inbound trunking to decide whether to send a call to site. It seems that with IPCC we are only able to see the ports that are available from the CM to the CRS. Ha...

Is it possible to manipulate the CLI of Agents when making outbound calls, based on the CSQ they're attached to? Or, it this something which needs to be managed within the Device Profiles of named Agents within CallManager (we are using Extension Mob...

I would like to use the new Service URL feature in CCM 4.x to "auto login/out" the Contact Center agents. Or maybe Have the button(s) Ready / Not Ready the users.Has anyone created a IP Phone service that would use paramaters to bypass the login scre...

bclarke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am developing some custom reports for one of my customer using the stored procedure. I haven't modified much any much of the stored procedure, Just that customer wants to rearrange the fields and include few more fields.When I run the stored...

murali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes