Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

On Calls handled, abandoned and dequeued by CSQ historical report, I saw there are a lot of dequeued calls. But based on my script, I never have dequeue steps in the script. But I do have send to voicemail step after waiting enough time or after hour...

Hi,We have a IPCC 3.5 Express instance and the script is being correctly initiated when the route point is rung.When attempting to get the agent to go into the ready state when a call is in the queue shows 'reserved' and then Not Ready.If the agent i...

rmdcco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a client with IPCC Express 3.1 and CM 3.3. They have asked us the following and unfortunately this product is very new to us. Any help would be greatly appreciated.1. Can the same agents take calls from two queue’s simultaneously? A...

HI,I am trying to run ACD Simultor on my LAB ICM Box.Can Anyone please pass me any good doument on the same.I haven't found anything on cisco website.Thanks in Advance..Ashish

AshG by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the historical report provide the following report?1.Missed calls(calls in the queue but caller dropped the call before agent pickup)2.Calls go into VM.We want to present this to the customer that they are short of agents if there are so many ca...

We purchased IPCC Express 3.5(2) with license file. The installation went well with this license, but after finishing, we could not access any IP phone agent or agent desktop, when I checked LicenseAdmin, all agent component counters are zero, it sou...

tapk5 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes