Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to run two agents application on two different pc with the single CRA Server without success. When the second agent application tries to login it is returning an erroro message indicating that the user is already logged in.Is there a ...

qni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have installed ICM 6.0 With ccm 4.0 and ivr 3.5.2(co-resident).The Jtapi services have come active and all the ctiports and router points have registered.Also Configurered vru,agent desk setting,generic pg with CCMPG and vru Pg.Got the logical con...

Folks, Trying to install ICM 4.6.2. I keep getting an error that the sort order or character set is incorrect. I have installed SQL 7.0 server multiple times to correct the problem with the correct sort order (Binary), but, i am unable to find the ch...

Hi,I have one 7960 with an 7914 expansion module.All buttons of 7914 are shared lines.The lines that i am monitoring are 7912 ip phones.I have set to TRUE privacy in parameters.i have created a phone button template for 7912 with privacy button. I h...

etmarcof by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the network there are two vlan's, no we want to setup a VTP domain, one vlan is used for VOIP, what are the consuquenties if enable VTP server and created other vlan's also, will the existing vlan's be untouched? Will voip working afther enabeling...

I am trying to use the java steps to collect the current date to compare to a list of Holidays. I have done this several times for version 3.1 with no problem but I do not have any type of Java methods in version 3.5.2 IPCC Express Standard. Am I m...

d.kettler by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!! Has anyone done any ASR customization? "For example, a prompt may say “Please select from ‘Stocks,’ ‘Sports,’ and‘Music,’ or press or say ‘star’ to speak with a representative.” In this case, thescript can recognize the spoken words “stocks,” “s...