Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a simple script that a call comes into the system checks day of week, time of day and then goes to production and plays greeting from this greeting the caller has the option of pressing 1,2, or 3 to be transferred...My question...Is there a r...

jones_amy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running ccm 4.1.3 in 2 publishers on the same network. IP addresses are 192.168.1.1 & 192.168.1.11 There are 2 Ip phones which are registered with one each. Now i want to call one IP phone to the other. How do i do that. What trunk shld i go ...

HiCould anyone help on understanding what the FSA regulations are for call recording -i.e. if we started selling over the phone etc, how long are we requied to archive the call for, and is it allways required.I have taken a look at the FSA's website ...

Hi, We have the Following setup in one of our clients place. ICM6.0 CCM4.0 (1) SR2A IPIVR 3.5(2)CTIOS AGENT DESKTOPCISCO 3745 router with NM-HDV MODULE WITH DSPS Configured. We have two scripts configured for two skill group the call flow is as fol...

I just exported a historical call type report. When I exported it in CSV format, an incomplete column is listed. This column is notlisted when I look at the report through the url for webview. Does anyone know what this column is as there is an ab...

b-byrne by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all1.Based on the following link, it indicates that Cisco supports pcnaywhere for ipcc. Does this include IPCC express 3.12/3.13 or just IPCC enterprise?http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_qanda_item09186a00801a234a.sht...

This is what I captured from this link http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/v_63/config/fixup.pdfMGCP messages are transmitted over UDP. A response is sent back to the source address (IP address and UDP port number) of the...

We are thinking of upgrading to the latest and greatest version of Call Manager (4.1.3) and IP IVR (3.5.3). Is ICM 5.0 compatible with these versions? I can't access the IPCC Enterprise Compatibility Matrix since I'm not an Installation Partner. W...

thomas1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have both the IPCC Express server and the VOIP monitoring server on the same server. All the services are operational from the window NT view.Everything is working fine execpt the voice recording. I think the problem is related to that i can't find...

h.mahmoud by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is using the 5 IPCC Express phone agent licnese bundled with the CM 4.0 upgrade and it is running co-resident on the CM subscriber.Everything is working fine, except the call stats on the phone agent appear to be way out of wack...

wp2518 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes