Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

UCCX script to Voicemail

Hey experts, i've been trying to setup voicemail in UCCX but am unable to accomplish this, So i have created UCCX script what i want is if there's no agent available, then customers should ask to choose weather to drop or to go Voicemail but am newbi...

rjunaid.sh by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX jTDS SQL Failover

With jTDS stuck using JDBC 3.0, we are needing a feature which was introduced in JDBC 4.0, called MultiSubnetFailover.  This provides failover to a AlwaysOn availability group (AG) in MSSQL.  It doesn't appear UCCX supports a straight JDBC URL and al...

Grouping calls by Handle Time Interval Buckets

Hi there, I am seeking for some assistance in grouping calls by handle time. The end result is to have a count of calls by the different handle time buckets for a specified period of time, a result similar to several Cisco reports where you can get c...

HT1990 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PCCE 11.6 ICM fail to route to VRU issue

Dears, Kindly I faced issue in routing call to CVP, when I call the dialed number and the line opened for 7 seconds and call down. when I route the call directly  in ICM script the phone is ringing normally but my issue with "Send to VRU" node. Kindl...

kaito336 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX One-Way Audio

Hi EveryoneI have a group of 10 users who were taking calls using a hunt pilot configuration. The manager didn't like all those lines ringing at once so he asked me to move them to UCCX and Finesse. I did this last November and initially it was worki...

scooter817 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Import reports from UCCX 11.0 to a standalone CUIC 11.5.1 - Schema validation failed A syntax error has occurred

Current server: UCCX 11.0 with inbuilt CUIC New setup:UCCX 11.5.1A separate Standalone CUIC 11.5.1 server I am trying to export custom reports from 11.0 to the standalone CUIC server 11.5.1I export them successfully from 11.0When I import them to 11....

ragz3000 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes