Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Has anyone completed gw recording to a 3rd party recorder I seem to remember you needed to split the inbound calls to use a different gateway for outbound gw-is this correct? I'm looking to use it for remote working for using having mobile phones for...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Excuse maybe a stupid question but do you need to create anything special to allow agents transfer to calls between each other?  I've seen posts regarding scripts and agent to agent node but why?  If the dn is in cvp dial pattern why do you need a sc...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we have ucce 11.0 with cvp. A caller is answered and then agent wishes to transfer directly to another user not in ucce, just cucm. I was was just going to create a dnp pointing to CCM but I also see people talking about agent transfer script. Wha...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, One of customer has requested series of details with respect to CUIC reporting. Version: PCCE-10.5Follows a comprehensive model Questions:1)  Call comes in  > Goes into Queue > Agent 1 of Skill group 1 answers the call and  Transfers to Skill...

I've been testing a new queue to be open 24/7 for our support center. When someone is logged into the queue even if not "active" the trigger will activate and allow the end user to leave a voicemail.  My question is, do we have a way for calls to sti...

Hi I recently noticed that Finesse uses almost all of it's allocated memory. Is it a normal behavior, and if so, what's stored there? Product Ver : 11.6.1.10000-30Unified OS Version : 6.0.0.0-2VOS Version : CCM_FREEZE_11_5_1_13900_20_CCTUptime:08:58:...