Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

While I totally agreed, what I am asking is not an ideal solution but are there any technical issues with the following:Use CAD on uCCX 10.6 for inbound voiceUse Finesse on uCCX 12.x for email routingThe agent will use 2 agent desktop apps namely CAD...

Hello all, In the Call Type Abandon Distribution Historical the abandoned calls are reflected in every interval depending on the moment the call was abandoned; by default the interval 1 is from 0:00:00 to 0:00:08, interval 2 is 30 seconds, etc. What ...

A_GS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there more detail than the CCMP 11.6 admin guide on backing up CCMP and restoring if needed?   The admin guide has 3 paragraphs, none talk about restoring except with a "technician."  Backups only discuss using the default window 2 to 3 AM whe...

ccmp.jpg

Hey experts, i've been trying to setup voicemail in UCCX but am unable to accomplish this, So i have created UCCX script what i want is if there's no agent available, then customers should ask to choose weather to drop or to go Voicemail but am newbi...

With jTDS stuck using JDBC 3.0, we are needing a feature which was introduced in JDBC 4.0, called MultiSubnetFailover.  This provides failover to a AlwaysOn availability group (AG) in MSSQL.  It doesn't appear UCCX supports a straight JDBC URL and al...

Hi there, I am seeking for some assistance in grouping calls by handle time. The end result is to have a count of calls by the different handle time buckets for a specified period of time, a result similar to several Cisco reports where you can get c...

HT1990 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes