Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Deleted Script From UCCE 7.5

Hello , Kindly I accidentally Deleted Script from UCCE and I need it urgently so where i can find the default path of the repository for Scripts and where i can find the deleted items and I need to know the path to recover it  waiting for your feedba...

cse_osama by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 11.6 Dashboard

I have what I hope are two really easy questions for UCCX 11.X CUIC dashboards that I am creating for a customer. Is there a way I can display a count of all calls in all queues in real time?   I can display a count of calls in each CSQ separately, b...

UCCX 'Place Call' step is 'Successful' but not transferring inbound call to outbound call

I am building a UCCX script (11.6.2) which has the called enter an account code, performs a DB lookup for a contact phone number, and then places an outbound call to that external phone number. I can see on my CUCM RTMT call logs that the outbound ca...

Finesse monitoring

Hi everyone. I hope you are well.   I´m checkin if exists someway to monitoring the finesse Services. I tried to do with RTMT, but is not clear for me. could you help me?   Regards.

LCMC by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Finesse Call Control Customization

I am trying to develop a customized phone book integrated with the Finesse call control but seeing the functionality it seems I will end up recreating the Call Control Gadget and integrating with the custom Phone book.Any suggestion, of using out of ...

EWT - UCCE

Hi, We are making a POC document for CCB, we dont have server access at this point. We are working on implementing EWT first, and will work on CCB post implementation of EWT. Can some one help on formula for EWT? (We just only SKill Group. Not Enterp...

gwap54501 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes